|From Innes Park Road, looking north, showing the old permanent way 27 Nov 2011 ©2011 WoJo12|
After sweeping around the southern boundary of the Club, the track finished beside Elliott Heads Road. At the terminus, a triangle was constructed which enabled trains to turn around to proceed back from whence they came ( a modern example of such a triangle can be seen in Hoods Road, near the main North Line). This section of the railway was last used in 1948.
|The curve of the old triangle is easy to see 27 Nov 2011 ©2011 WoJo12|
|[Map Overlay ©2011 WoJo12]|
A few years ago the land that was a part of the railway terminus was subdivided into 5 acre blocks. Now one of those blocks contains the remains of the Pemberton Grange Sugar Mill, and another borders the curve of the triangle.
|Pemberton Grange Sugar Mill 1898 [John Oxley Library, State Library of Queensland Neg: 12345]|
| Pemberton Grange Sugar Mill 27 Nov 2011 ©2011WoJo12|